Tenant Services – Information and Fees
Reservation Fee equivalent to two weeks’ rent.
- Will reserve the property, ensure it is removed from the market and any future viewings cancelled.
- Fee is non-refundable.
- Fee is deductible from final balance
Referencing Fee = £175 per person.
- Application form to be completed within a maximum of two weeks from date of confirmation.
- Applicants to provide agent with photographic proof of identification (passport), proof of address (utility bill), last 3 months’ bank statements, last three wage slips. If self-employed last two years’ accounts must be submitted.
- Credit check to be completed.
Tenancy Agreement Fee = £125
- Purple Hat Property Services reserve the right to waive the Tenancy Agreement Fee.
Dilapidation Deposit equivalent to six weeks’ rent
- Plus pet deposit £150 per pet
- Plus additional deposit subject to referencing.
- Subject to successful referencing.
Tenancy extension or renewal = £125
- Administration and negotiation in agreeing the tenancy extension.
- All documentation in relation to the extension or renewal
Addendum to tenancy agreement = £100
Change and Issue of New Tenancy Agreement = £150
Breach of Tenancy/Arrears/Other
Correspondence in relation to chasing consistent late rent payments = £5.00
Costs related to unpaid standing order or cheque = £25.00
Costs relating to correspondence sent to landlord or agent with insufficient postage paid = £5.00
£250.00 per half day plus travel costs.
For arranging any third party service tenant is liable for.
This does not include attendance at the property, which will be charged at the consultancy rates
End Of Tenancy
Check out cost – check out is carried out by a third party independent clerk. Cost dependent on size and furnishing of property.
In the event the agreement is terminated by the tenant, before the end of the fixed term, with or without Landlord or Agents permission, the full rent is due until the end of the fixed term. If the termination is agreed and a new tenant is found to replace the current tenants the rent is due up to the date the new tenant takes occupation and the agents fees for the remainder of the terms are payable to the agent.
All fees quoted are fully inclusive before any concessions or discount.
Purple Hat Property Services are members of The UK Association of Letting Agents (UKALA)
Independent Redress Scheme: Ombudsman Service Property (OSP)
Client Money Protection provided by UKALA
For your property or a prospective investment. The report includes:
- Preparation for letting
- Maximising your investment
- Current market intelligence on your area.
- Tenant profile for your property.